|General Conditions and Cancellation Policy|
• We need details of your credit card to guarantee your reservation only. The payment of stay is made at the hotel. If you do not go to the hotel upon arrival, without having first carried out a cancellation, shall be the fee.
• The reservation is guaranteed until 18.00 h on day of arrival. If you arrive later, please call the Hotel. Otherwise, the hotel may cancel your reservation.
• Child discounts are subject to accreditation of age at arrival, family book or passport).
• Babies: 0 to 2.99 years in crib. Free upon request and availability at the time of arrival at the Hotel.
• Child: 3 to 11.99 years (sharing with two adults).
• The room is available from 14H the day of arrival to 12H the day of departure.
• Drinks are not included with meals.
• Special requests are not confirmed. Be taken into account, but always subject to availability.
Conditions Golden Age Holidays Offer:
• If you have chosen a rate of over 55 years is essential that the holder of each EACH ONE OF THE ROOM / S OF THE BOOK IS over 55 years AND PRESENT THE ID CARD ON ARRIVAL. IF YOU MISS THE REQUIREMENT WILL HAVE TO PAY RATE AVAILABLE IN THE TIME OF entry into the Hotel.
• To cancel without charge will have to cancel your reservation with a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date of entry, from the time the hotel will charge the first night. In high season to cancel without charge will have to cancel your reservation with a minimum of 96 hours prior to the date of entry, from the time the hotel will charge the amount corresponding to the first two nights.
• High Season:
• From 28 to March 30, 2013 (Easter).
• From June 15 to September 15.
• Cancellation and / or Modification: Please contact by telephone with the hotel to proceed to the cancellation of your reservation.
• No shows: In the case of no show, the hotel will apply the same conditions as in the case of cancellations.
• Early departure: Reserve Hotel invoiced except justification of force majeure and after notification by the customer.
• Complaints: The Hotel will address only the claims that occur during the client's stay, after notifying the hotel management. Any complaint made after departure of the client will not be served.